Movie on 4-1-20 at 2.28 PM

So, this term took a turn and I had to scramble to find a ukulele in my hometown while a majority of things were in lockdown. Luckily a neighbor, and close friend, ended up having one that I could borrow. Getting used to a new instrument took some time but I found this ukulele easier to play as the strings were softer.

I continued to struggle with switching between A minor and G and honestly, did not have it figured out until a few days ago. I am not sure why but even after practicing a lot, this song was just struggling to take shape. One day the chord changes were there and then the strumming or tempo was off or vice versa the next day.

In the end, I feel that I can play the song. There are a few places in the song where I messed up the chord change or the tempo was a bit fast but overall, considering everything, I think I did well. One place that I lacked was in having the correct posture/holding the ukulele. This was a hurdle that I never was able to get to. I thought it would be better to submit a song played well then a video of me holding the ukulele correctly but not playing well.